The Valtortiano Editorial Center s.r.l. invites users to read carefully, before purchasing products and / or services through the site www.mariavaltortastore .com , these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which govern the terms and conditions of each purchase made through the site itself.
The transmission of the order by the Customer implies full knowledge and full acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase.
The valid General Sales Conditions can be consulted at any time by accessing the “General Sales Conditions” link on the home page of the site www.mariavaltortastore.com or saved in an electronic and / or printed copy.
Introduction – Effectiveness of the General Conditions – Modifications
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, the General Conditions) concern the regulation of the purchase of products and services, made at a distance and made available, via the internet, from the site www.mariavaltortastore.com (hereinafter, the Site).
- The products made available on the Site consist mainly of books, periodicals, compact discs, DVDs, various types of religious objects and other similar products, audio-visual aids and stationery products and the like; the services made available on the Site are those connected with the sale of the aforementioned products. The main characteristics of all the products and services offered are illustrated in detail in the relative descriptive / informative sheets present in the sections of the Site dedicated to the corresponding product categories (“Books”; “Periodicals”; “Religious Articles”; “Multimedia” ).
- The products and services made available on the Site are offered and sold by the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano s.r.l., (C.F., P. Iva 01511800607), with registered office in viale Piscicelli n. 89/91 – 03036 Isola del Liri (FR), REA n. 84399; Cap. Soc. i.v. € 18.200,00, tel. 0776.807032 – fax 0776.809789 – E-mail: email@example.com (hereafter, simply CEV). Purchases made through the Site are therefore contracts concluded between the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano s.r.l. (which, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 – hereinafter, the Consumer Code – is the “professional”) and the user who makes the purchase (hereinafter, the Customer).
- All purchases of products and services made through the site between Customers and Centro Editoriale Valtortiano s.r.l. (hereafter, the Purchase Contracts) are governed by the General Conditions, except for express exceptions and / or different agreements that are expressly agreed in writing with the Customer (hereinafter, the Special Conditions). Any operation and / or payment condition that may be granted to the Customer in derogation of the General Conditions will be valid only if the Valtortiano Publishing Center has accepted this derogatory condition in writing.
- The provisions of the General Conditions apply without distinction to all Clients, except for those provisions for which the applicability to Consumer Customers is expressly provided. “Consumer Customer” means, pursuant to art. art. 3, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Consumer Code, the natural person who purchases the products or services offered by the Site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out; for the purposes of the General Conditions, it is assumed that it is not “Customer Consumer” that Customer who places an order of products or services by entering their VAT number in the site area relative to the Customer’s personal data. Articles from 45 to 67 of the Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, in the version replaced by Legislative Decree n. 21/2014 if the contract is concluded from June 14, 2014.
- The Customer is required to read carefully and in full, before carrying out each purchase transaction, the General Conditions made available, including for storage and / or printing, by accessing the relevant link on the Site’s Home Page or by clicking here [print and / or save the General Conditions], as well as any other information and / or instructions that may be provided through the Site before, during and / or at the end of the purchase procedure.
- The Valtortiano Editorial Center s.r.l. you may change the contents of the General Conditions referred to in this document at any time and without prior notice. Any modifications made will take effect from the date of publication on the Site, as declared in the heading of the same General Conditions. Users are required to regularly review the General Conditions in order to verify any changes made; in any case, the conclusion of Purchase Contracts through the Website implies full acceptance of the General Conditions currently in force.
- The General Conditions do not govern purchases of products and services offered and / or sold by parties other than Centro Editoriale Valtortiano that are accessible from the Site via links, banners or other forms of connection; such purchases will be subject to the general conditions possibly prepared by the respective sellers that the user is therefore required to verify and read before concluding transactions with them.
Products and Services – Availability
- The products and services distributed through the Site are those illustrated in the sections dedicated to the corresponding product categories (“Books”; “Periodicals”; “Religious Articles”; “Multimedia”).
- The availability of products on the Site is not updated in real time; actual availability may vary during the same day with respect to what is indicated on the Site.
- The visual representation of the products on the Site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image of the products themselves and has the sole purpose of presenting them for sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by the Valtortiano Publishing Center, regarding the exact correspondence of the ‘image depicted on the Site with the actual product; this with particular regard to the actual dimensions, for which the information reported on the respective descriptive / illustrative sheets or otherwise available through telephone support of the customer assistance, and / or to the chromatic and aesthetic aspects of the covers and / or packaging are valid.
Website Purchase Procedure
- To conclude a purchase contract through the Site, the Customer must be registered, completing the procedure provided for in article 4 below. Registration must be made only once and the access credentials indicated during registration must be entered to conclude each purchase contract.
- The publication of the products and services displayed on the Site constitutes a contractual proposal of the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano s.r.l. which is accepted by the Customer with the transmission of the order, determining the conclusion of the Purchase Contract. The transmission of the order by the Customer implies full knowledge and full acceptance of the General Conditions.
- To place the purchase order, the Customer must click on the “add to cart” icon next to the products and services that can be purchased online, thus accessing their virtual shopping cart, where the list of the selected product (s) will be shown / and related data; in this phase the Customer can enter any discount codes in his possession. During the purchase phase, the Customer will also have the possibility, up to the transmission of the order, to modify and / or eliminate the selections made and to review the data entered, so as to identify, correct and / or delete any incorrect information or data until that moment inserted, using the special functions on the page. Subsequently, to proceed with the purchase procedure, the Customer must click on the “complete purchase” button and then, after logging in, entering his login credentials in the appropriate form to which he will be addressed in the next phase of the procedure, You can complete the electronic order by entering the information requested in the predefined fields and then with the subsequent transmission of the order electronically, following the instructions that appear from time to time on the Site. To proceed with the transmission of the order , in the various ways provided for by the operating instructions of the Site, the Customer must first read and fully read the General Conditions and declare that they have read and accepted them in full; the transmission of the order by the Customer implies having read and understood all the indications provided during the purchase procedure.
- After the transmission, the order can be modified by the Customer by contacting the customer assistance number (0776.807032) until the order is “shipped”, except, if the customer is a consumer, the right of withdrawal according to terms , conditions and methods provided for by the related legal framework which follows, and which can be consulted, memorized and / or printable in the appropriate link on the Site’s Home Page or by clicking here [print and / or save the Information on the Consumer’s Right of Withdrawal].
- The customer can view online the progress of the order by accessing the personal area from the site. The order status can be the following: a) “Waiting for payment”: if the payment has not yet occurred when the means chosen for this purpose by the Customer is the transfer. If the Customer has chosen the credit card, Paypal or cash on delivery as payment method, the order automatically acquires the status “in preparation”, b) “In preparation”: the order has been taken in charge and sorted for the relative preparation but has not yet been sent c) “Shipped”: when the order has been entrusted to the carrier for delivery to the Customer, d) “Canceled”: when the order has been canceled e) “Amended by telephone “: When the Customer has requested, via telephone support, to make changes to the order that are not limited to the simple integration of the data relating to his personal data or shipping address. In this case, the status of the order can no longer be verified online and the Customer must contact the customer assistance number (0776.807032) to obtain information on the progress of his order.
- Registration on the Site is reserved for adults only and is free. To register, the User must complete the appropriate form accessible from the Site by clicking on “Register”, entering the requested data and clicking on the “Send” button at the end of the procedure. After registration, the Customer can access his personal area by entering the credentials indicated during registration (username and password).
- Registration on the Site allows the Customer to make purchases through the Site, as well as to use a personal area where he can: save and manage his data, modifying them at any time; consult the progress and information relating to the orders placed; express your consent for registration to the newsletter.
- The Customer is required to enter complete, truthful and correct information referring exclusively to his / her person, as well as to keep his / her login credentials in order to preserve their secrecy and to prevent their use by third parties. The Valtortiano Editorial Center s.r.l. will not be liable for any damage connected and / or dependent, even indirectly, from recordings on the Site and / or improper use of the relative access credentials that are attributable to the User’s violation of the aforementioned obligations and / or, in any case , by the rules of correctness, good faith and diligence.
Product prices – Delivery costs
- All prices of products sold through the Site are clearly indicated on the Site itself; they are expressed in euros and include VAT.
- If a product is presented on the Site in areas other than the specific sections intended for the purchase of products or in any case without the “add to cart” icon, it is understood not to be available for sale through the Site.
- Product prices, as shown on the Site, are subject to change at any time and without notice, with the exception of those relating to products and / or services for which the Customer has already submitted the relevant order and to whom they will apply the sales prices in force at the time of the transmission of the purchase order, without taking into account any changes (up or down) that may have occurred.
- The shipping costs are free in the case of deliveries to be made on the Italian territory that are related to purchase orders for an amount exceeding € 30.00.
- Delivery costs may vary depending on the chosen payment method and destination, as well as, within the scope of deliveries to be made outside the national territory, based on the weight and size of the package. In any case, the final price of the order, including the separately indicated delivery costs, is clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer before the conclusion of the Purchase Contract.
- Deliveries to be made in Italy for purchase orders less than € 30.00 have a fixed cost of € 4.00. For deliveries to be made outside the Italian territory, the tariffs indicated in the relevant attachment can be consulted by clicking here [for rates for shipping abroad, click here].
- Payments in execution of the Purchase Contracts stipulated through the Site can be made exclusively by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, bank transfer in advance and, for deliveries only to be made in the Italian territory that do not concern personalized products, with cash upon delivery of the products (cash on delivery). Payments for purchase orders to be delivered outside the Italian territory can only be made by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer. The Customer is required to choose the chosen payment method when completing the purchase order. After the conclusion of the contract, the choice made can no longer be changed.1.- Payment by credit card1.1. – If the Customer proceeds with the purchase with payment of the price by credit card, the bank in question will immediately verify the validity of the credit card and, at the positive result, will debit the amount order total.
- The credit card information used to proceed with the purchase is transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction.
- The Valtortiano Editorial Center s.r.l. reserves the right to ask the Customer for supplementary information (eg telephone number) or to send copies of documents proving the ownership of the credit card used for the completion of the Purchase Agreement. In the absence of the Client sending the information or other required documentation, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano reserves the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement, giving simultaneous communication to the Customer at the e-mail address indicated by him.
- Payment by PayPal If the Customer proceeds with the purchase with payment of the price through the Pay Pal service, it will be directed to the site www.paypal.it , where you can pay according to the instructions, conditions and terms set by the service.
- Payment by bank transfer3.1. – Payments by bank transfer must be made in advance on the current account in the name of Centro Editoriale Valtortiano S.r.l. at the following coordinates: • For national transfers: Iban it 19 t 01030 74471 000001084883 • For foreign transfers: Iban it 19 t 01030 74471 000001084883 – Swift pascitm1fri
- The order to which the payment refers will be in preparation after the crediting of the entire amount due by the Customer will be carried out and visible among the list of active movements of the account of the Valtortiano Publishing Center affected by the payment itself.
- Upon payment, the Customer must indicate the reference number of the order to which the payment refers.4.- Payment upon delivery of the products (cash on delivery) 4.1. – The payment of the products purchased together with the delivery of the same (Cash on Delivery) can be made exclusively with cash in Euro currency in the hands of the carrier who will deliver. It is the Customer’s responsibility to arrange the exact amount indicated at the end of the purchase procedure; the carrier does not usually have change.
- In the event of non-payment by the Customer, for any reason or cause, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano will invite the Customer in writing to provide the balance and will have the right to charge the Customer a default interest equal to what is required by law; in this case, until the Customer has regularized its debt position with the Valtortiano Publishing Center, the latter also reserves the right to cancel any subsequent product deliveries, to terminate any existing Purchase Contracts as well as blocking the purchase functions through the Site, without prejudice to compensation for any further damage.
Deliveries and documentation
- In purchase contracts with consumer customers, the risk of loss or damage to assets, for reasons not attributable to the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano, is transferred to the consumer customer only when the latter, or a third party designated by him and other than the carrier, it materially enters into possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer customer already at the time of delivery of the goods to the carrier if the latter has been chosen by the consumer customer itself and this choice has not been proposed by the Valtortiano Editorial Center, without prejudice to the consumer’s rights against the vector.
- The Valtortiano Editorial Center s.r.l. can receive purchase orders with deliveries all over the world through the Website.
- For each Purchase Agreement finalized through the Site, the Valtortiano Publishing Center will issue an invoice for the products that will be shipped or sent by the Editorial Center Valtortiano inside the package or by carrier. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order will be used and no change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof.
- Unless otherwise communicated to the Customer by the Valtortiano Publishing Center, the delivery of the products is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the products by the courier in charge of the Valtortiano Editorial Center, the Customer is required to check (a) that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document and (b) that the packaging is intact , not damaged or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials.
- Any damage to the packaging and / or to the products or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately contested by the Customer, affixing to the courier’s delivery receipt the words “ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE” and indicating the specific anomaly detected ( for example, the package is open, wet, etc. …). Furthermore, the Customer undertakes to promptly report – and in any case not later than 8 (eight) days from the date of delivery – to the Valtortiano Editorial Center any and all problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received, by sending a message to the e-mail address ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- In the case of deliveries to be made on the Italian territory, after the order has been entrusted to the carrier, the relative communication, also containing the tracking number to monitor the progress of the shipment, will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer. In the case of deliveries to be made outside the Italian territory, a communication containing the notice of when the order will be delivered will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer; in this case, for each shipment not successful, an additional cost of € 10.00 will be applied.
- In order to deliver the ordered products, the presence of the Customer or his representative is always required at the delivery address indicated by the same and on the day of expected delivery; in the absence of the Customer (or his representative) the courier will leave a second delivery notice for the next working day and a telephone number in order to agree on a different delivery date. If the second or any further delivery attempts do not go well, the purchase order is considered canceled and the products will return to the Valtortiano Editorial Center warehouses. In the latter case the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano, if it has already collected the price of the undelivered products, will make the relative reimbursement to the Customer within 15 days from the return of the products in stock and the relative Purchase Agreement will be understood automatically and definitively canceled. , excluding any further mutual claim, for any reason.
- If the Customer is a consumer, the delivery obligation is fulfilled by transferring the material availability or in any case the control of the goods to the Customer. In the event that the delivery of the order does not take place within the terms indicated above, the Consumer Customer invites the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano to make the delivery within an additional period appropriate to the circumstances; if this additional term expires without the order being delivered, the consumer customer is entitled to terminate the contract, subject to the right to compensation for damages. The consumer customer is not burdened by the burden of granting the aforementioned additional period to the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano if:
- the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano has expressly refused to deliver the goods, or;
- if compliance with the deadline for the delivery of the goods must be considered essential, taking into account all the circumstances that accompanied the conclusion of the contract, or;
- if the consumer customer has informed the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano, before the conclusion of the contract, that delivery within or on a specific date is essential.
In the cases referred to in letters a), b) and c) above, the consumer customer, if he does not receive the goods within the prescribed time limit, is entitled to immediately terminate the contract, subject to the right to compensation for damages. In both cases of termination of the contract provided for in this paragraph, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano will reimburse the consumer, without undue delay, all sums paid in performance of the contract.9.- If cases of force majeure, unavailability of means of transport, as well as unforeseeable or unavoidable events make deliveries difficult or impossible, the Valtortiano Publishing Center will send the order again at its own expense. It is understood that, in such cases, any further claim, in any way, against the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano is excluded.
Consumer Right of Withdrawal
- Without prejudice to the exceptions referred to in Article 9 below, the Consumer Customer, pursuant to articles 52 and following of the Consumer Code, has a period of 14 days to withdraw from the contract without having to provide reasons and without incurring costs other than those provided in paragraph 6 below. Any forms and / or requests from the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano to indicate the reasons for the dissatisfaction of the consumer customer that led to the withdrawal therefore have the sole purpose of improving the sales services to the customers and are optional, without their failure to complete them and / or evasion produces any type of consequence at the expense of the Consumer customer. The exercise of the right of withdrawal puts an end to the obligations of the parties to perform the contract.
- The withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1 ends after 14 days from: a) in the case of service contracts, from the day of conclusion of the contract b) in the case of sales contracts, from the day on which the consumer Customer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer customer, acquires physical possession of the goods or: 1) in the case of multiple goods ordered by the consumer customer through a single order and delivered separately, from the day the consumer customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the consumer customer, acquires physical possession of the last good, 2) in the case of delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day the consumer customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the consumer customer, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece; 3) in the case of contracts for the periodic delivery of goods during a specific period of time, from the day on which the customer consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the consumer customer, acquires physical possession of the first good;
- The right of withdrawal may also be exercised limited to individual products forming the subject of a single Purchase Agreement, it being understood that the withdrawal applies to the product in its entirety and, therefore, the Consumer Customer may not exercise the withdrawal limited to a part of the single product purchased (eg a single Compact Disc in a casket).
- To exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in this paragraph, the consumer customer must inform the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano of his decision to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period. To this end, it may use the standard withdrawal form referred to in Annex I, Part B, of the Consumer Code [also accessible by clicking here: print and / or save the form for exercising the right of withdrawal of the Consumer]; or present any other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The consumer customer has exercised his right of withdrawal within the period of withdrawal provided for in the previous paragraph 1 if the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent by the consumer customer before the expiry of the withdrawal period. The burden of proving the exercise of the right of withdrawal in accordance with this article lies with the consumer customer.
- In the event of withdrawal pursuant to this article, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano will reimburse the payment received from the consumer customer, with the exception of the delivery costs which will remain the responsibility of the latter, without undue delay and in any case within fourteen days from the day on which it is informed of the decision of the consumer customer to withdraw from the contract. The reimbursement will be made using the same means of payment used by the consumer customer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer customer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that he does not incur any costs as a result of the reimbursement. The Centro Editoriale Valtortiano can withhold the reimbursement until it has received the goods or until the consumer customer has demonstrated that he has sent back the goods, depending on which situation occurs first.
- Following the withdrawal, the consumer customer must return the goods to the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano, without undue delay and in any case within fourteen days from the date on which he communicated to the latter his decision to withdraw from the contract pursuant to this paragraph. The deadline is met if the consumer customer sends back the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. The cost of returning the goods is charged to the consumer customer. The latter is also responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods themselves other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of them (such as, for example, in the case of books returned with delivery , with broken or ruined binding, with broken, stained and / or in any case altered pages and, in any case, that are in their entirety visibly compromised for having been photocopied and / or used, in the case of objects not intact, tampered with or that in any case shows signs of wear).
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal of the Consumer
According to the art. 59 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 8 is excluded in relation to:
- the supply of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and were opened after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are inherently mixed with other goods;
- providing sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Guarantees in case of defective product
- The Centro Editoriale Valtortiano is liable to customers for any lack of conformity of the products existing at the time of delivery, when the lack of conformity occurs within two years of delivery. Unless proven otherwise, it is presumed that the lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the goods already existed on that date, unless this hypothesis is incompatible with the nature of the asset or with the nature of the lack of conformity.
- It is assumed that the consumer goods are in conformity with the contract if, where relevant, the following circumstances exist: a) they are suitable for the use for which goods of the same type are normally used, b) they conform to the description made by the Valtortiano Editorial Center and possess the qualities of the good that the latter has presented to the consumer as a sample or model c) present the quality and usual performance of a good of the same type, which the consumer Customer can reasonably expect, considering the nature of the good and, if of the case, of the public declarations on the specific characteristics of the goods made, in particular in advertising or on labeling; d) they are also suitable for the particular use desired by the Consumer Customer and which has been brought to their attention by the Valtortiano Editorial Center at time of conclusion of the contract and that the latter has accepted also for conclusive facts.
- The guarantee does not therefore operate for any damage, deterioration and / or failure caused by accidental events, by the responsibility of the Consumer Customer or by negligence, negligence and / or in any case by a use of the goods that does not conform to its destination or by the common rules of diligence, common sense and fairness in relation to the specific circumstances of the case. In any case there is no lack of conformity if, at the time of conclusion of the contract, the consumer Customer was aware of the defect or could not ignore it with ordinary diligence or if the lack of conformity derives from instructions or materials provided by the consumer Customer same.
- According to the art. 130, paragraph 2, of the Consumer Code, in the event of lack of conformity, the consumer customer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, pursuant to paragraphs 5, 6 and 7 below or to an appropriate reduction in the price or termination of the contract, in accordance with paragraphs 8, 9 and 10 below.
- The consumer customer can ask, at his choice, at the Valtortiano Publishing Center to repair the item or replace it, free of charge in both cases, unless the requested remedy is objectively impossible or excessively expensive compared to the other. The expenses referred to in this paragraph and the preceding paragraph refer to the costs necessary to bring the goods into conformity, in particular with reference to the expenses incurred for the shipment, for the labor and for the materials.
- For the purposes of paragraph 5 above, one of the two remedies is to be considered excessively burdensome if it imposes unreasonable costs in comparison with the other at the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano, taking into account: a) the value that the asset would have if there were no lack of conformity; b) the extent of the lack of conformity; c) the possibility that the alternative remedy may be performed without significant inconvenience to the consumer.
- Repairs or replacements must be carried out within a reasonable time from the request and must not cause significant inconvenience to the consumer Customer, taking into account the nature of the good and the purpose for which it has purchased the good.
- The consumer customer may request, at his choice, an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract where one of the following situations occurs: a) repair and replacement are impossible or excessively expensive; b) the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano has not repaired or replaced the goods within the reasonable time specified in paragraph 7 above; c) the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused considerable inconvenience to the consumer.
- In determining the amount of the reduction or the amount to be returned, the use of the asset is taken into account.
- After reporting the lack of conformity, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano can offer the consumer customer any other remedy available, with the following effects: a) if the consumer customer has already requested a specific remedy, the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano is obliged to implement it, with the necessary consequences with respect to the expiry of the reasonable period referred to in paragraph 5, unless acceptance by the consumer customer of the proposed alternative remedy, b) if the consumer customer has not already requested a specific remedy, he must accept the proposal or reject it by choosing another remedy pursuant to this article.
- A minor defect of conformity for which it was not possible or excessively burdensome to carry out the remedies for repair or replacement, does not give the right to terminate the contract.
- The consumer customer loses the rights recognized by the previous paragraph 4 if he does not report to the Valtortiano Publishing Center the lack of conformity detected within two months from the date on which he discovered it.
- The action aimed at asserting defects that are not fraudulently concealed lapses, in any case, within twenty-six months of delivery of the goods; the consumer customer, who has agreed for the execution of the contract, can however always assert the rights referred to in paragraph 4 above, provided that the lack of conformity has been reported within two months of the discovery and before the expiry of the term referred to in previous period.
Communications and complaints
All requests for information, communications or any complaints from the Customer against the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano relating to the Purchase Contracts must be sent through the customer assistance number (0776.807032) or sent to the email address ( email@example.com ) or at the headquarters of the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano srl – viale Piscicelli 89/91 – 03036 Isola del Liri (FR).
Intellectual property rights
All trademarks (registered or not), as well as any and all intellectual property, distinctive sign or name, image, photograph, written or graphic text and more generally any other intangible asset protected by international laws and conventions on the subject of intellectual property and industrial property reproduced on the Site remain the exclusive property of the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano and / or its assignors, without giving the Customer any right to them from accessing the Site and / or stipulating the Purchase Agreements. Any use, even if only partial, of the same is prohibited without the prior written authorization of the Valtortiano Publishing Center, in favor of which all the relative rights are exclusively reserved.
Dispute resolution tools
As an alternative to ordinary jurisdictional remedies, when the prior experimentation of extrajudicial procedures is not a condition for admissibility of the request, the composition of any disputes arising from the conclusion, execution or termination of the Purchase Contracts may be promoted by the Customer by resorting to: • the proceedings before the bodies set up in the chambers of commerce, industry, crafts and agriculture pursuant to art. 2, paragraph 4, Law 580/1993 • mediation procedures pursuant to Legislative Decree n. 28/2010 • voluntary and equal negotiation procedures • the assisted negotiation procedure referred to in Legislative Decree n. 1332/2014.
Applicable law – Jurisdiction
- The Purchase Agreement between the Customer and the Centro Editoriale Valtortiano is understood to have been concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law.
- For any dispute, the Cassino Judicial Authority will be exclusively competent, with the exception of disputes with Consumer Customers which will instead be the responsibility of the Judicial Authority of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer Customer.